2018 marks the eighteenth year of The AmCham Scholarship Program. During the last 18 years, the program has been devoting to improving the business environment in Vietnam in general, and the HCM City area in particular, by helping develop high quality human resources for member companies, as well as helping students develop essential professional working skills.
Since launched in 2001, AmCham Scholarship Program has continually been growing. To 2017, the program has totally awarded 815 scholarships to students from 15 leading universities in Ho Chi Minh City. The number of participating universities increased to 18 this year.
AmCham Scholarship 2018 Timeline
|Tue, 04 Sep||Application Form Opens|
|Sat, 08 Sep||Information Session Day 1|
|Sat, 15 Sep||Information Session Day 2|
|Thu, 11 Oct||Application Deadline of Group 1 (17:00)|
|Thu, 18 Oct||Application Deadline of Group 2 (17:00)|
|Mon, 29 Oct||Screening Results|
|Sat, 10 Nov||Ability Test (SHL Test)|
|Fri, 16 Nov||Ability Test Results • Interview Schedule|
|Sat, 24 Nov||Interview Day|
|Mon, 26 Nov||Interview Result|
|Sat, 01 Dec||Award Ceremony|
Benefits of AmCham Scholars:
– 12.000.000VND in cash
– Recognized by nearly 500 AmCham companies
– Credits for job application after graduation and other related purposes (e.g. summer job, internship, further scholarship, etc.)
– Priority in some AmCham functions
– Entitled to join AmCham Scholars Alumni/ae Club with great networking opportunities
Contact AmCham Scholarship Management Team via:
Tel: 028 3824 3743
– Undergraduate students of bachelor degree in their:
Third academic year or above at Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City ( International University, University of Economics and Law, University of Information Technology, University of Science, University of Social Sciences & Humanities and Bach Khoa University), Foreign Trade University in Ho Chi Minh City, Banking University HCM City, Hoa Sen University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education, Eastern International University, University of Economics HCMC, Vietnamese – German University, Ton Duc Thang University, HCMC University of Technology (HUTECH), HCMC University of Finance and Marketing
Fifth academic year or above at School of Medicine – Vietnam National University
in official full-time academic year 2018 – 2019.
– With overall GPA not lower than 7.0 in scale 10 or 3.0 in scale 4 (Click here for details).
– Active in school/social/community service activities.
– Fluent in English.
– One can apply for AmCham Scholarship ONCE IN A LIFETIME
***NOTE: “How to be considered as an undergraduate student?“. Please refer to FAQs Page (Section “2. APPLICATION QUALIFICATIONS”) to find out.
You will fill in your application online. It should take you about 45 minutes to complete.
Please kindly note that you can save your draft and log out and return as many times as you wish when you are working on your application. However, once you have submitted, you will have no way to revise your application. Should such mistake happen, please send us an email to email@example.com or call directly to 028 3824 3743.
Please click HERE to be updated on AmCham Scholarship Program 2018 Management Team.
– One can apply for AmCham Scholarship once in his lifetime. Please make sure that you are ready to apply.
– English is used 100 percent in the program.
– The ONLY required document you need for the application is your official overall GPA transcript. At some universities, it may take some time for Department of Academic Affairs to issue a completed overall GPA transcript so you should prepare it in advance, even before the application opening date.
– Optional document includes your certificate of achievement/scholarship/social activity… at university or in community. Please have all the files scanned and saved in PDF format.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN 2018
More details of 2018 AmCham Scholarship Sponsorship opportunities:
*Ms. Nguyen Thi Mai Huong (Amy) – Program Manager
Tel: +84 28 3824 3562 /ext 104
*Ms. Nguyen Thanh Cat Anh (Tracy) – Sponsorship Lead
Tel: +84 28 3824 3743 /ext 107
HP: +84 943 439 338