Date(s) - 29/06/2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Providing a comprehensive overview about the updated standards of ISO 9001:2015 & practical information for the implementation.
The focus is on the introduction of the concept of “high level structure” which is building the framework for all new requirements and norms inside ISO 9001:2015
- Revision process 9001-2008 to 9001-2015 why?
- The meaning of the new “High Level Structure”
- The news compared to ISO 9001-2008
- What needs to be changed in the future?
- What do you have to do now? Practical need for action
- What will change in your auditing process?
- Impact on your existing certification
- Sample cases
||Registration & Refreshment|
|9:00 am||Welcome Remarks & Presentation|
|10:30 am||Coffee break|
|12:00 pm||Lunch break|
|3:00 pm||Coffee break|
|5:00 pm||Event ends|
AmCham Members: vnd 1,500,000| Non-members: vnd 1,700,000
Reservations/cancellations must be received by 24 hours before the event, and must be made on-line, by email, or by fax. We are unable to accept reservations/cancellations by telephone.
Mr. Nguyen Dai Nguyen
Education: Bachelor of Industrial System Engineering – HCMC University of Technology
Thesis: Improving Supply Chain Efficiency for Vina Packaging Group
Master of Management Consulting International – University of Applied Science Northwestern Switzerland School of Business
Thesis: Exploring Lean transformation in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Colgate Palmolive Corp. – Organization Effectiveness Engineer
- Colgate Palmolive Corp.- Factory Performance + Reliability coordinator (FP+R)
- Colgate Palmolive Corp.- Operation Continuous Improvement Leader
- United International Pharma – Industrial Engineering Specialist
- United International Pharma – Production Supervisor
- Train and set up ISO 9001 QM System
- Supplier auditing (product, process, system), internal auditing (process, product).
- Data Analyst
- Trainer for quality and manufacturing excellence courses such as root cause analysis, GMP, Asset Effectiveness model, A3 Problem solving, 5S & Visual Workplace, Planned Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, Project Management, Lean Manufacturing Principle, SMED, Kaizen.
- Fluent in using quality management- and LM tools as: Check list, Control chart, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, Change control, 8D report, Six Sigma, Lean Production, Value Stream Analysis, 7 QC tools, 5 why chart, fish bone chart, …
Phone number: +84 (0) 8 54119777/ +84 978 081 108/ +84 984 606 864