Date(s) - 17/10/2013
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
New World Hotel Saigon
View and download the presentation
Come and join Ralf Matthaes, TNS Regional Managing Director for is annual overview of Vietnam’s economy and discover the latest trends and consumer habits which have been impacted during Vietnam cooling off period.
|12:00 pm||Registration and Refreshments|
|12:30 pm||Lunch is served|
|13:00 pm||Introduction and Presentation, followed by Q&A|
|13:30 pm||Event Ends|
vnd 600,000/member, vnd 700,000/non-member
Ralf Matthaes – Regional Managing Director, TNS
- Ralf holds a double honours degree from Wilfred Laurier University, in Waterloo, Canada. Prior to coming to Vietnam in 1994, Ralf served as a policy analyst for the Provincial Minister of Finance for Ontario, Canada.
- In 1996, Ralf established TNS Vietnam, as a part of the TNS Global Group. His responsibilities not only cover the 16 offices of TNS nation-wide, but also includes Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
- TNS is Vietnam’s leading market research company with over 400 staff and three divisions: Custom, Media, Worldpanel
- In 2006, Ralf won the TNS Global People Development Award for both Asia Pacific and Globally for his innovative “Spreading the D.I.R.T” initiative for Vietnam.
- Ralf is also an International business trainer , is a certified Market Research Trainer (British Market Research Society) and is a Board Member of Operation Smile Vietnam and CanCham.
- Ralf set up TNS Consult in 2008, and is a leading advisor for multiple sectors across Vietnam from Brand development, corporate restructuring, Construction, project feasibility and Vietnam’s macro economic and political and legal environment
- In 2011, Ralf was promoted to regional managing director for; Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Vietnam