|Chair/Board Liaison||Amanda Rasmussen, ITL Corporation|
|Vice-Chair||Michael Mooney, Expeditors|
|Vice-Chair||Geer V. Doorslaer , TDK Logistics Solotions|
|Secretary||Van Ly, KPMG|
|AmCham Coordinator||Amy Nguyen|
The purpose of the committee is to increase the value of AmCham membership for logistics and supply chain related members across all industry sectors. The committee aims to provide a forum to network and discuss related industry trends, challenges, opportunities and regulatory matters. The committee will engage cross chapter with other AmCham committees to drive shared interests in the development of local supply chains and supply chain talent in Vietnam.
• Grow the AmCham membership base of logistics and supply chain companies along with those companies of whom supply chain is of critical importance to success
• Keep members updated about industry, technological, regulatory and other developments
• Support and promote the industry’s development in Vietnam and engage relevant local and foreign groups to encourage positive trends in the industry
• Help address the growing shortage of supply chain talent in Vietnam through promoting industry awareness and events
• Proactively engage regulatory agencies and Vietnam customs to improve efficiencies in the both international and domestic transport and supply chain processes to improve competitiveness of companies operating in Vietnam
• Develop AmCham as the first contact point for member companies to raise concerns & challenges at the relevant government bodies
• Create relevant and meaningful networking opportunities for AmCham membership
• Constructively engage the Vietnam’s political leadership
The Committee meet on 3rd Thursday every month and open for members only.
Please visit amchamvietnam.com to get meeting agenda and register online in advance.
Events & Photos: