Congratulations to all who completed the AmCham Scholarship Application form, and especially to those listed below that qualified for the next step, the English Test.
Please click here for more information about the English Test of AmCham Scholarship 2015.
The English Language Test will be held:
- Time: Sunday, November 01, 2015
- Venue: University of Technology, District 10
For each batch, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled test time in order to complete the registration process and be ready for your test. After registration is completed, the Test Orientation would be held. Please come to ROOM first for the Registration and Test Orientation
For those who turned in the OPTIONAL English Test Certificates (either TOEFL iBT, TOEIC or IELTS), please click this link to see a list of Students Exempted from the English Test.
Kindly note the following information and prepare in advance:
– Bring your Personal ID Card (CMND) with full date of birth details (date/month/year) for check-in + 01 photocopy of your Personal ID Card. You do not need to notarize the photocopy of your Personal ID Card.
– In case your Personal ID Card does not have the full date of birth details, or the details are not legible, please bring your Passport, Student ID. If you do not have any of the mentioned documents, you must contact email@example.com at least two days in advance.
– On the testing day, you are NOT ALLOWED to bring any personal items with you into the testing room, such as a purse, bag, watch, etc.
– ALL students are required to drop off their bags at the designated area. Please do not bring any valuable items, such as: laptop, camera, jewelries, watch, mobile phone, cash (credit card), etc. We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen valuables.
For our documentation purposes, some photos will be taken before the testing begins.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
To return to AmCham Scholarship Program 2015, please click here.
To visit the Fanpage of AmCham Scholarship, please click here.Read More →