We hope to receive wonderful photo not only to treasure AmCham’s World Blood Donor Day 2015 memories but also to represent our thanks to all the blood donors. Your works can capture any special moments of the event or any happy facial expressions from our volunteers and donors who are saving lives… Sincere and meaningful comments will add deeper impression and more agreement from our judges. Let’s get your photos spread the slogan of the program.
Theme: “Thank you for saving my life”
It focuses on thanking blood donors who save lives every day through their blood donations and strongly encourages more people all over the world to donate blood voluntarily and regularly with the slogan “Give freely, give often. Blood donation matters.”
What to enter:
- An appealing photo taken at the AmCham’s World Blood Donor Day from June 03 to June 24, 2015 at any location.
- A brief comment or title for the photo
- Place and time the photo taken
- Personal information: Full name, Company, Position, Email address, Phone number
How to enter:
Please register for a spot in the competition by filling out the form here by June 9th, 2015.
After receiving confirmation from AmCham, please send us your photo with required information (as above) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email’s subject should be: WBDD 2015 – Photo Contest. Each participant can submit more than 1 photo.
Deadline for applications:
11:59pm, Sunday, June 14th, 2015 (all except Datalogic Vietnam)
11:59pm, Friday, June 26th, 2015 (Datalogic Vietnam)
AmCham will post photos and comments in an album on AmCham’s World Blood Donor Day fanpage. The votes (2 like = 1 share = 1 point) of each photo will be translated into bonus points.
The voting period:
09:00am, Monday, June 15th – 09:00am, Thursday, June 19th, 2015. (all except Datalogic Vietnam)
09:00am, Saturday, June 27th – 09:00am, Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 (Datalogic Vietnam)
Hacking techniques for like & share in any format are prohibited.
– Every photo requires a title/comment and location and time of taking the photo.
– Candidate should be participants in AmCham’s World Blood Donor Day 2015.
– Color, or black & white images.
– No retouching or Photoshop techniques (montage or double exposure) to be applied to the images.
– The picture size should be less than 8MB.
– AmCham could use all submitted photos in public communication.
– 35% Artistic expressions
– 35% Appealing aspects
– 15% Title/Comment
– 15% Votes on Fanpage
– Most Impressive Photo – the one with best features and comments: Certificate, camera backpack and gift (1 prize)
– Outstanding Photo – top ten photos with highest total marks: Certificate and gift (10 prizes)
Result: Winners will be announced via email and Fan Page on Monday, July 06th, 2015
Tran Thanh Son
Ly Dang Khoa
Dao Nhat Huy
2014 Photo Contest Winners
2014 Photo Contest Award Day
Return to AmCham’s World Blood Donor Day 2015 main page
Read More →