Our mission is to promote trade and investment between Vietnam and the United States and to serve as the “voice of American business in Vietnam”.
Values – RISE
Responsible: We act in an ethical, transparent, balanced, constructive, respectful, and responsible manner with our members and stakeholders.
Impactful: We make a positive impact on the U.S.-Vietnam economic partnership and Vietnam’s business environment by proactively exercising innovative leadership and forming strategic alliances and partnerships to advance shared interests.
Solidarity: We promote solidarity by being inclusive and diverse in our membership and representing the interests of our members with a unified voice.
Enduring: We promote sustainable, enduring growth in Vietnam and globally by giving back to our communities, aligning our operations with Environment, Social, and Governance values, and encouraging implementation of ESG values by our members and stakeholders.
Top Organizational Goals
- ADVOCACY: Be the most visionary and influential business association in Vietnam.
- COMMITTEES & EVENTS: Strengthen strategic focus of committees & events to deliver business intelligence & networking opportunities to members.
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRENGTH: Grow our team & operational capacity to increase our impact and promote UNITY, through enhanced corporate governance & collaboration as a Chamber to represent member interests more effectively.
Top Advocacy Goals
- Promote Healthcare and Wellness
- Enable High-value Manufacturing and Resilient, Sustainable Supply Chains
- Unlock the Potential of the Digital Economy, Innovative, Tech Startups, and Financial Services
- Develop an Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Globally-competitive Workforce
Doing Business in Vietnam
AmCham Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang is an independent association of American, Vietnamese, and international businesses.
AmCham Vietnam is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-partisan organization that exists to serve you, our members. We are a member of the AmChams of Asia Pacific (AAP) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Our mission is to promote trade and investment between Vietnam and the United States and to serve as the voice of American business in Vietnam.
We already are one of the largest business organizations in Vietnam, with over 550 corporate members and over 2,000 business representatives. Our goal is to be the most strategic, dynamic, and influential business association in Vietnam, that drives innovation and sustainable growth – and helps our members succeed. A community you want to join!