Experience spontaneous fun at Angsana Lăng Cô, Central Vietnam. Angsana Lăng Cô is the perfect destination for families to enjoy a blissful and fun-filled holiday where little ones can enjoy outdoor activities such as sandcastle building and bungee trampoline – all with professional supervision, while Mom and Dad recharge with a refreshing massage treatment.
From now until 31 August, 2016, book the Summer Special offer from just VND 8,000,000 nett* to enjoy a 2 night stay in a stylish room and enjoy the following inclusions:
• Daily breakfast at Market Place restaurant
• Complimentary airport transfer by shuttle bus
• Complimentary daily shuttle service to Hoi An and Hue
• 10% off Food and Beverage, Spa (except beauty treatments) and recreational activities
• 10% off extended nights, based on special rate
For stays from 1 July 2016 until 31 August 2016 and enjoy the following additional benefits:
• Resort credits worth VND 1.000.000 to be used during stay for One-Bedroom Categories
• Resort credits worth VND 1.500.000 to be used during stay for Two-Bedroom Categories
• Enjoy your third night stay with a very special rate from just VND 2,000,000 nett** per night.
*Offer applies to Vietnam residents only. Valid ID and working permit are required upon check-in. Other terms and conditions apply. Does not apply for 1 night stay booking.
** Above rate applicable for maximum 4 night stays only. Guest name cannot be changed during entire stay.
Angsana Lăng Cô is a contemporary getaway featuring 223 rooms and suites, more than 100 of which come equipped with their own private pools. All suites in every room category feature expansive mountain, lagoon or sea views.
Start your day on an invigorating note at Angsana Lăng Cô Central Vietnam. Recharge your senses. Experience spontaneous fun at Angsana Lăng Cô, Central Vietnam. Pit your skills on the 18-hole championship course designed by golf legend Sir Nick Faldo. Enjoy the varied terrain coupled with impeccable services – there is nothing quite likes a championship playground for a great golfing adventure.
While parents relax and enjoy the resort facilities, a variety of children and young adult programmes are also available. The Kids Club is open to children ages two to six; this hub is the destination for professionally supervised, fun-filled activities such as arts and crafts, enrichment exercises and other games.