- Create a vibrant committee of 20~25 active members that participate regularly (monthly) in committee meetings/events and at least an additional 100 (“passive”) members that participate several times throughout the year. This committee would serve to address issues identified by the manufacturing community.
- Create a network of local vendors that are able and qualified to support manufacturing companies.
- Obtain information to make the customs process more efficient, transparent, and convenient for manufacturing companies.
- Grow the AmCham membership base of manufacturing companies
- Strengthen the local supply chain
- Encourage and support the movement of Viet Nam customs towards more modern and transparent processes
To increase the value of AmCham membership for its manufacturing sector members, including the supporting supply chain, by providing networking opportunities and collaborative solutions which could not be achieved as effectively by individual member companies.
Vinh Le, M.E, Datalogic Vietnam
Vinh Le is the Global Logistics Manager at Datalogic Vietnam, in charge of Asia Pacific. Datalogic is the leading provider in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, with reliable solutions that drive real benefits for their customers in Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics and Healthcare industries. Taking both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Engineering, Vinh diversified himself into multiple aspects of manufacturing experience including Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering, Project Management, Warehousing and now focus on Logistics & Supply Chain. Vinh has participated in several optimization, cost-saving, and efficiency improvement projects related to the hi-tech environment.
Stephen Le Hoang Chuong
Founder, Le & Tran
Stephen Le, is the lead Trial Lawyer and founder of Le & Tran. He has been endorsed as one of the most distinguished Vietnamese lawyers by over 50 global corporations and is highly ranked by Legal 500, Chambers Asia Pacific, Benchmark Litigation, and AsiaLaw Profile
2021 Meeting Schedule
Jun 4, 2021 – 9:30 am - 10:30 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - June (For AmCham Members Only)
Jul 2, 2021 – 8:30 am - 9:30 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - July (For AmCham Members Only)
Aug 6, 2021 – 8:30 am - 9:30 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - August (For AmCham Members Only)
Sep 10, 2021 – 9:30 am - 10:45 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - September (For AmCham Members Only)
Oct 8, 2021 – 9:00 am - 10:00 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - October (For AmCham Members Only)
Nov 12, 2021 – 8:30 am - 9:30 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - November (For AmCham Members Only)
Dec 10, 2021 – 8:30 am - 9:30 am
AmCham Manufacturing Committee Meeting - December (For AmCham Members Only)
Meetings and Information-sharing
The Committee meeting is organised monthly and open for members only.
AmCham Supplier Days - Signature Events
Key Issues for the Manufacturing Committee
|Customs and Trade Facilitation|
|• WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (Bali)|
|• World Bank Trade Facilitation Support Program|
|• Vietnam Trade Facilitation Alliance|
|• eCustoms (Intel model)|
|Developing a Robust Supplier Base
|Trade and Investment Agreements|
|• Trans-Pacific Partnership FTA|
|• Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)|
|• ASEAN Economic Blueprint 2015|
|Human Capital, Industrial Relations|
|• Compensation Surveys , Minimum Wage 2015|
|• Work Force Development / Training|
Reference Materials for Members
Please contact us if you have questions at [email protected]