AmCham Winter Weekend, Feb 24-26 (Fri-Sun)

@ Add to calendar

Join other AmCham members and guests in a networking weekend, with Chairman’s Roundtable discussion of key issues in Vietnam-U.S. trade and investment and outlook for 2012. Three days/two nights including room with American breakfast; Fri Welcome Wine & Cheese reception; Sat Morning Chairman’s Roundtable and Evening Cocktails and Gala Dinner. Register now for this stimulating weekend, with optional activities including excursions, spa, golf, and simple relaxation. Click here to download the Event Schedule & Registration Form (MS-Word.doc version), complete it with payment information, and fax to us.

Please click this link to Register Online

Photo album

Photo album, AmCham Dalat Weekend 2011 (20 photos)

Schedule

Friday, Feb 24

. Arrive at leisure
2:00 pm Check-in after 2:00 pm
. HAN-DLI Flights SGN-DLI Flights
7:00p-9:00p Welcome Wine & Cheese Reception – Cezanne Room
Dinner On your own – enjoy dinner at the Hotel or a nearby restaurant
Late Night Relax in Larry’s Bar at the Dalat Palace Hotel

Saturday, Feb 25

06:00a- Buffet breakfasts at Le Rabelais and Cafe de la Poste
08:00a-11:30a Roundtable Discussion – Agenda to be provided
12:00n-01:30p BBQ Lunch at the Dalat Palace Golf Club
1:00p- Golf Tournament – Shotgun Start (Stroke Play Event)
1:30p-7:00p Free Time – Family Time – Relaxation – Sightseeing – Outings
7:30p-8:00p Cocktails on Rabelais Terrace, Dalat Palace Hotel
8:00p-11:00p Dinner in Le Rabelais Restaurant, Dalat Palace Hotel

Sunday, Feb 26

06:00a- Buffet breakfast at Le Rabelais and Cafe de la Poste
06:00a- Shuttles from Hotels to Dalat Palace Golf Club
07:00a- Shotgun start for Golf Tournament (Scramble Event)
. Check out no later than 12:00 pm
12:00a-1:00p BBQ Lunch at Dalat Palace Golf Club House with awards
1:15p Vans depart for airport check-in, please be prompt

Other optional activities.

• Women’s spa at Dalat Palace Hotel, Tours,

Phat Tire Ventures Outings – Kayaking – Lake walk and boat ride – Elephant ride (children)

Please click this link to Register Online

Notes

• Payment in advance required by credit card, cash, or TT Funds

Flight schedules – please contact VN Airlines or your travel agent to make reservations

. HAN-DLI Flights SGN-DLI Flights

Learn more about Dalat before you go

Dalat: from Wikipedia, the free intenet encyclopedia
Dalat is located 1500 m (4,920 ft) above sea level on the Langbian Plateau in the southern parts of the Central Highlands (in Vietnamese – Tây Nguyên). According to a myth from the French colonial era, the name derives from the acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Dat Aliis Laetitiam Aliis Temperiem’ (“Giving Pleasure to Some, Freshness to Others), which the French colonial government used in their official emblem of Dalat. Dalat is highly appreciated for its temperate climate, beautiful sights such as waterfalls and lakes and its abundance of flowers and vegetables.

The Dalat Palace Hotel and the Dalat Hotel du Parc.

Dalat Palace Golf Course - Club HouseDalat Palace Golf Club. Rated #1 Golf Course in Vietnam by Golf Digest Magazine.

Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam
Dalat provides an abundance of terrain to explore and wealth of opportunities to get off the beaten path. We offer mountain biking, trekking, canyoning, kayaking, rappelling and rock climbing trips to everyone from the inexperienced beginner, to the experienced pro looking for a challenge.

Dalat HasFarm Agrivina. Flowers from the Heart of Vietnam. Established in 1994 Dalat Hasfarm®, Agrivina has been constantly expanding its production area. At the present total greenhouse area amounts to 55 hectares, and there is an additional 240 hectares for vegetable and dairy. 72% of Dalat Hasfarm® flowers are exported to Japan, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, and Cambodia. The other 28% finds its way to the domestic market of Vietnam for which a wide and stable distribution network has been established throughout the country. As an Official Member of Flower World Wide INTERFLORA®, we serve national flower delivery and also to more than 150 countries around the world.

Vietnam: Silent Global Coffee Power

Weather Forecast for Dalat, Vietnam

Weather ForecastView Detailed 9 Day Weather Forecasts for Dalat, webcams, weather maps & more at Weather-Forecast.com