We are seeking from you a work that is not only photographically beautiful but also powerful enough to inspire people to give away blood for saving lives.
Theme: “Give the gift of life: donate blood”
What to enter:
An appealing photo taken at the AmCham’s World Blood Donor Day on June 26 and August 1&2 at any location at your convenience.
A brief comment or title for the photo
Place and time the photo taken.
How to enter:
Please register for a spot in the competition by filling out the form here by July 26, 2013.
After receiving confirmation from AmCham, please send us your photo with required information (as above) via email: [email protected]
Each participant submits only 1 photo.
Your email’s Subject should be: WBDD 2013 – Photo Contest
Deadline for applications: 11:59pm, Sunday August 4th, 2013
– Every photo requires a title/comment and location and time of taking the photo.
– Candidate should be either college students or AmCham member companies’ staff.
– Color, or black & white images.
– No retouching or Photoshop techniques (montage or double exposure) to be applied to the images.
– Do not use camera phones.
– The picture size should be less than 8MB.
– AmCham could use all submitted photos in public communication.
– 40% Artistic expressions
– 40% Appealing aspects
– 20% Title/Comment
– 1st Prize: Trophy, Certificate, and gift and voucher of 1,550,000 VND
– 2nd Prize: Certificate, gift and voucher of 500,000 VND
– 3rd Prize: Certificate and gift
– Favorite Photo Prize – the one with most Likes on Facebook: Trophy, Certificate, gift and voucher of 500,000 VND.
In case one applicant wins two prizes, (s)he can only choose one between the two and the other will belong to the applicant with the second highest score.
* The Vouchers are to purchase photographic equipment. Place of voucher redemption (TBC)
Result: Winners will be noted via email by 12:00pm, Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
Favorite Photo Prize – the one with most Likes on Facebook: Result will be announced on Fan Page and email by 12:00pm, Sunday, August 18th, 2013
Judging Panel :
Tran Thanh Son