Please register to get the link for virtual attendance.
Identify regular committee member recruitment criteria
- Create annual main event platform (see event sample from Vietcetera’s signature F&B annual event – 2020 edition postponed)
- Possible event in May: Vietnam’s Investors Weigh In On How SMBs Can Survive COVID-19
- Justin Nguyen, partner at Monks Hill Ventures
- James Vuong, former IDG Partner and now startup CEO
- Linh Thai, former VinGroup director
- Propose inviting AmCham members to be panelists.
- Hao as Moderator
- Review the old list of DEC interested members – how to rebuild and reengage this list? Are we allowed to reach out or should it be via AmCham staff/channels?
- Create day to day engagement platform / talking point regular members can be involved in
- Talent recruitment and exchange?
- Business development opportunities —> put out regular member interest survey and understand their areas of need
- Create AmCham enabled portal for digital transformation support tools
- How can we engage with companies that enable digital transformation (consultancies as well as software tools like Zoom, DocuSign, etc…)
- Target specific legal issues that can benefit from digital transformation initiatives