- Approval of Previous Minutes
- USAID Presentation by Mr. Tuong Do Duc, USAID Energy Specialist
- USAID energy portfolio
- DPPA and PDP8
- Future energy programs and focus
- Prime Minister and Policy Update in Wind from Linh P. / Hoai N.
- Relevant AmCham Event Updates from Mary Tarnowka, Executive Director of AmCham Vietnam
Mr. Tuong Do Duc, USAID Energy Specialist
Mr. Do is the Clean Energy Advisor at USAID/Vietnam. He has been working at USAID/Vietnam Mission for five years as a Clean Energy Advisor. He currently oversees over 60 million of energy portfolios at USAID Mission, focusing on technical assistance to governments and the private sector. Mr.Do has over 12 years of energy sector experience focusing on renewable energy, energy efficiency, and climate change. Before joining USAID, he worked for the Netherlands Development Organization (SNV) on biomass energy promotion and other local private firms on energy access, renewable energy and energy efficiency. He holds a Master of Renewable Energy from the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg (Germany), and a Bachelor of Energy Economics from Hanoi University of Science and Technology.