AmCham Legal and VBF Liaison Committee Meeting – November
For AmCham Members Only
Regular monthly meeting of the committee to review upcoming events, discuss and prepare positions on key issues, laws and regulations relating to trade and investment between Vietnam and the United States.
A. Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of every month, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
B. Next meeting: December 8 – same time.
C. Introduction of Meeting Attendees
A. VBF activities report for September-October 2020
B. Draft decree amending Decree No. 119/2017/ND-CP on administrative fines in the area of standards, measures and quality
C. Draft Decrees guiding new Investment Law and new Enterprises Law
D. Draft Decrees implementing PPP Law
E. Legal Developments on Energy and Infrastructure
1) GoV Resolution 140 on Action Program to implement Politburo Resolution 55 on National Energy Development Strategy to 2030 with a vision to 2045
2) Status of new National Power Development Plan (PDP8)
3) New Proposal of MOIT on revised wind FiT post-1 November 2021 to 2023
4) EVN Official Letter No. 6948 with New Guidelines on Technical Requirements for Grid-connected Rooftop Solar Power Systems
5) Draft MOIT Circular amending Circular 16/2014 on Electricity Sale Tariff
6) Status of Virtual Corporate DPPA and Vietnam Retail Electricity Market (VREM)
7) Draft Decision on Transition Phase for Solar Auction / Pilot Program
8) Proposed revised Draft Law on Oil & Gas (Petroleum)