Where: Baker & McKenzie Office
Regular monthly meeting of the committee to review upcoming events, discuss and prepare positions on key issues, laws and regulations relating to trade and investment between Vietnam and the United States.
AmCham Legal and VBF Liaison Committee Meeting, Ho Chi Minh City Chapter
Agenda, 8 January 2019
Baker & McKenzie, 12/F, Saigon Tower
- Legal Committee Administrative
- Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of every month, 5:00-6:00pm
- Next coming event: (TBA)
- National Assembly’s List of proposed Major Draft Laws in 2019
- Updates on Draft Decree implementing Cybersecurity Law
- Update on a recent Conference on MIC’s proposed Development of the Code of Conduct for Social Networks
- Updates on Bank Account Opening Issues for Non-Legal Entities – Draft Circular of SBV amending Circulars 23 and 32 – Comments to SBV
- Update on New Draft of new Circular on Wind Power Projects / Other Updates on Power & Energy
- Operation Plan and Initiatives for 2019
About Legal & VBF Liaison Committee: https://www.amchamvietnam.com/legal-vbf-liaison-committee/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!