TRAINING WORKSHOP FOR LAWYERS & NON-LAWYERS
Comprehending And Analyzing The Key Provisions Of Procurement Contracts To Avoid Common Pitfalls
The event is rescheduled to Aug 10, 2021.
|Virtual participation only. Please register to receive the Zoom link.|
- English PowerPoint presentation
- Communication and translation in Vietnamese
Many organizations find it useful to train non-legal employees in the drafting, negotiating and finalizing of procurement contracts in order to reduce corporate legal risks that may arise during their implementation. Another reason for delegating quasi-legal functions to non-legal staff is to save resources and remove the burden from an otherwise busy corporate legal department. Finally, transactions will be performed more quickly and effectively if the non-legal managers of the business receive a certain amount of focused legal training.
This important workshop will cover the functions and usage of the key provisions in a procurement contract from the perspectives of both Buyer and Seller. A wide range of critical issues are discussed that will be beneficial to non-lawyers and lawyers and assist in ensuring the proper drafting and execution of these important legal documents.
Who will benefit:
- Procurement officers
- Office managers
- HR managers
- In-house counsel/ Corporate legal staff
- Others who are involved in editing and reviewing procurement contracts.
- The essential provisions of a procurement contract
- An overall understanding of the functioning of a standard contract
- Advice for reviewing contracts to avoid common pitfalls
- Understanding contract flow to achieve contract objectives, while mitigating risks
- Assessing remedies for breach or repudiation
|8:45 AM||Check-in for virtual guests|
|9:00 AM||Welcome remarks|
|9:05 AM||Presentation and Q&A|
|11:00 AM||Event ends|
AmCham Members: VND 200,000 | Non-members: VND 350,000
|Reservations/cancellations must be received by 24 hours before the event, and must be made on-line or by email. We are unable to accept reservations/cancellations by telephone.|
|Mr. Stephen Le Hoang Chuong
Founder, Le & Tran
Stephen Le, is the lead Trial Lawyer and founder of Le & Tran. He has been endorsed as one of the most distinguished Vietnamese lawyers by over 50 global corporations and is highly ranked by Legal 500, Chambers Asia Pacific, Benchmark Litigation, and AsiaLaw Profiles.