|Virtual and physical participation are available.
For physical attendees, please register in advance to reserve your seat.
For virtual attendees, please register to receive the Zoom link.
Topics that will be discussed by the panel:
- Known and unknown risks in an M&A transaction
- Allocation of risks in a transaction – how due diligence and W&I insurance go hand in hand
- Types of M&A insurances – W&I insurance, tax liability insurance, title insurance, contingency insurance
- Pain points when it comes to negotiating warranties – how to avoid such roadblocks and close your deal successfully
- Current market trends – the changing market and increasing relevance of W&I insurance
- Looking forward – navigating a post COVID environment
Join our panel, consisting of leading experts from the M&A industry, as they share their insights on how to de-risk M&A transactions, and how the use of W&I insurance and other M&A risk mitigation tools have become more relevant in the current transaction landscape.
|9:00 AM||Welcome Remarks|
|9:05 AM||Presentation followed by Q&A|
|10:30 AM||Event ends|
Managing Director, BMS Group
Partner and Managing Director, DFDL