According to a recent AmCham survey of member companies, managers find their junior team members need improvement in 3 key areas: critical thinking, decision-making and personal awareness. The Skills Bridge program is designed to build these foundational skills for a successful business career.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- The Skills Bridge program is an 8-week course led by Thai Van Linh. The course consists of 3 modules: critical thinking/decision-making, personal development, and communication.
- Each module will have several videos explaining the skills, followed by an event (online or offline) that will reinforce the concepts with discussions and activities. The program will culminate in a final presentation where the participants apply the skills learned to help a non-profit organization with one of its projects.
- Thai Van Linh will be your instructor for the duration of the course. In addition, a team of mentors will provide participants with feedback on each learning module, as well as offer career guidance and advice.
WHY THESE SKILLS
- Over the past 20 years of working in finance, marketing, and operations, Linh has taken on many different roles and had the opportunity to work alongside amazing people. All her experiences helped her identify hard and soft skills that are critical for anyone who wants to progress in their careers. Based on these key learnings, she has created the Skills Bridge program to guide young business professionals, and to equip them with the skills necessary to move into leadership roles.
- Skills Bridge: Batch 1 is a partnership between TVL Group, the US Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City, AmCham Vietnam, and Lana Learn. with the goal of building a community of active learners and positive supporters. Batch 1 will have a special focus on the women leaders of tomorrow.
DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN BATCH 1
|AmCham members: VND 1,000,000
Non-AmCham members: VND 2,000,000
|The application process for Batch 1 of the Skills Bridge program is now open. To get started, click here.|