The pandemic outbreak has caused many difficulties and challenges for businesses, disrupted supply chains, and labor supply. However, new growth opportunities for businesses are emerging, especially for those who know how to apply new technologies, embark on digitalization journey and transform business models.
- To share the success stories and lessons from around the world, especially US, Singapore and Vietnam in fighting against the covid-19 pandemic with an aim of a double target: human safety and economic health.
- To discuss how Vietnamese businesses navigate the pandemic crisis period, especially with new ideas and innovations for fast recovery and whether Singapore based and Vietnamese companies can seize new growth opportunities amid the Covid -19 crisis for mutual benefits.
- To discuss solutions, policies the Government needs to undertake in support of companies and individuals. Among insights shared by the speakers in this connection, is there expected to be viewpoints on disrupted policies and legal framework driving innovation and digital transformation.
The webinar is honored to have the participation of distinguished guests and delegates:
- Mr. Nguyen Huy Dung – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Information & Communication
- Mr. Tran Quoc Khanh – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Industry & Trade
- Ambassador Michael W. Michalak- Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director, US-ASEAN Business Council
- PhD. Vu Viet Ngoan – President of VSFA, Executive chairman of VLC
The panel session with professional speakers are:
- PhD. Vu Thanh Tu Anh – Dean of Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management
- Mr. Vu Tu Thanh – Deputy Regional Managing Director and Vietnam Representative for the US-ASEAN Business Council
- Mr. Tan Tai Lim – Head of the Chairman’s Office, Credo Diagnostics (Singapore)