Date & Venue
Date: Tuesday, 16 April, 2013
Location: New World Hotel Saigon, 76 Lê Lai, Dist. 1, Ben Thanh Ward, HCM, Vietnam
Time: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Who should join
This special complementary program is for:
- Managers and Directors
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
- Chief Accountants
- Financial Controllers
- Heads, Internal Auditors and
- Strategic Planners
- And people who are involved in Hospitality management
This is a special complimentary and invitation-only program.
By 2020, “heavy investment in emerging tourism markets will widen traveller choice, increase competition and potentially drive down prices and profit margins across the spectrum of hotels’’ (*). In the face of challenge, chains need to expand to new markets and independent hotels need to keep pace with big brands or join them.
Therefore, to maintain a competitive edge is one of the most critical tasks that CFOs and top-level managers in this industry need to fulll. Whether your organisation is an hotel, resort, casino or government lodging agency, you need every advantage to:
- Drive down costs
- Raise prots
- Grow your business
- Keep guests coming back for more
In other words, hospitality CFOs and top-level managers need the ability to:
- Interact with your potential customers, wherever they are, to influence them at the point of decision
- Forge stronger bonds with your guests and give them a more satisfying experience
- Get the information you need to accurately analyse results property-wide and make better decisions
- See trends as they develop, so you can respond with speed and stay ahead of the competition
- Spend more time focusing on what matters for your growth
Join our complimentary seminar “Office of the CFO for Hospitality: a new way of working to maximise profits” and find out how we can help you in:
- Financial Management: gain access to critical information in real time and improve visibility into your overall business
- Performance Management: link strategy to operations and performance measures, streamline forecasting, close budgets in three or four days and reduce budgets timeline as much as 40%
- Hospitality Business Process Management: create guest-specic packages or hotel stay experiences, know guest lifetime values at point of interaction, attract more guests, lower reservation costs, increase and optimise revenue by as much as 7%
- Asset Management: track, report, and repair all physical deciencies before they spoil a guest experience and meet Energy Star standards
Rick Ivanovich FCMA, CGMA, FCPA (Aust.), Founder & CEO, TRG International
Rick is a Chartered Management Accountant with 30 years of diverse experiences including Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Property development, Defence Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Breweries, FMCG, High Technology, and the Accounting profession. He has been living in Vietnam since May 1990. A consultant and serial entrepreneur he has been directly involved in hundreds of client engagements in 39 countries and founded several companies including TRG International. Rick is a Board Member of the South East Asia Regional Board for CIMA and is also Chairman of the AMCHAM HCMC ICT group.
Alejandro (Allan) Palacio Business Risk Services Manager, Grant Thornton Vietnam
Allan is responsible for supervising the overall conduct of engagement. He will be responsible for the methodology, output, and work schedule for the review as well as the direct supervision of its work. His sector experience includes manufacturing, banking, retail and distribution, power distribution, publishing, cargo and freight forwarding, health care service, insurance, pharmaceutical, business process outsourcing (BPO), service and not-for-profit organisations.
- (*) “Hotels 2020 – Beyond Segmentation” by Amadeus and Fast Future (2010).
- TRG reserves the right to change the speakers, date, and cancel the seminar should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.
TRG is a market-leading global professional services firm focused on delivering technical excellence. TRG adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core.