Our AmCham Project 30 team is in the process of selecting administrative procedures (APs) to review during the second round of Project 30. We would like to invite all AmCham members to participate in areas where it may help their business.
Project 30, the Prime Minister’s high profile campaign to simplify Administrative Procedures (“APs”) for businesses, is entering its final phase, when businesses will have one final opportunity to recommend abolishment for those APs which they find burdensome for their business operations. Having played an active role in Project 30 from the program’s inception in 2007, AmCham will continue to raise our members’ concerns during the second round of review. We would therefore appreciate your feedback and input as to which APs AmCham should recommend for revision or abolishment.
Please use the below Ministry websites to:
1. Select those APs from the websites you find burdensome for your business operations. (Please note that the lists on the web sites are available in VN only so those non-VN readers will need to solicit assistance from others.)
2. Think of any other APs you deal with that might not be on this list; and
3. Click the below links to send a list of burdensome APs to:
Please send your list as soon as possible, but no later than January 15, to give us time to collate them and distribute to the ACAPR (Advisory Council on Administrative Procedures Reform).
Since this is the second and final round of AP reviews, we encourage all AmCham members to take advantage of this opportunity.
Lists of APs:
You can find the names of the APs for all ministries on the Project 30 Website: http://csdl.thutuchanhchinh.vn/trang_d_u
You can also find them in the links of the individual Ministries below.
1. Bộ Công Thương (Ministry of Industry and Trade):
2. Bộ Giao Thông Vận tải (Ministry of Transport):
3. Bộ Kế hoạch và Đầu tư (Ministry of Planning and Investment):
4. Bộ Khoa học và Công nghệ (Ministry of Science and Technology):
5. Bộ Lao động, Thương binh và Xã hội (MOLISA):
6. Bộ Ngoại giao (Ministry of Foreign Affair):
8. Bộ Nông nghiệp và Phát triển Nông thôn:
9. Bộ Tài chính (Ministry of Finance):
10. Bộ Tài nguyên và Môi trường (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment):
11. Bộ Thông tin và Truyền Thông (MIC):
12. Bộ Tư pháp (Ministry of Justice):
13. Bộ Xây dựng (Ministry of Construction):
14. Bộ Y tế (Ministry of Health):
15. Ngân hàng Nhà nước (State Bank):
*Please note that the lists on the web sites are available in VN only so those non-VN readers will need to solicit assistance from others.
Thanks in advance for your help with Project 30.
If you have any questions, please click the links below to send an email to
For more information on Project 30, click these links:
Chairman, AmCham Legal & VBF Liaison Committee
Managing Partner – Vietnam
Baker & McKenzie