The deadline to register for “Seminar calling for business comments on draft Circular replacing Circular 20 on imports of used machinery, equipment and production lines” is March 16, 2015.
Registration for the meeting(s) should be addressed to VBF Secretariat at [email protected] and registered participants are advised to indicate the preferred meeting location for our logistic preparation.
Ho Chi Minh Seminar
– Date and time: 8:00am – 11:30am, Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
– Venue: Meeting Room, 10th Floor, VCCI Ho Chi Minh, 171 Vo Thi Sau, Ward 7, D3, HCMC
– Date and time: 8:00am – 11:30am, Wednesday, March 18th, 2015
– Venue: Meeting Room, 7th Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh, Hanoi
– 08:30am – 8:45am Registration and Opening remarks
– 08:45am – 9:15am Content of the draft Circular and calling for comments on some of the issues
– 09:15am – 10:15am Business comments/recommendations
– 10:15am – 10:30am Break
– 10:30am – 11:15am Discussions
– 11:15am – 11:30am Closing remarks
Kindly note that simultaneous English translation will be arranged for efficient discussions.
Due to limited seating capacity, we can only accommodate maximum 2 representatives/company.
Meanwhile, should your members have any comments on the draft Circular and its five (5) Appendices and would like to put it forward, please send to us at above email address in due course.
Please click the image below to download the draft circular and appendices in Vietnamese and English.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223 F: (04) 3715 2218
E: [email protected] W: www.vbf.org.vn
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam