54,261 businesses declared bankruptcy in 2012. And this number is forecast to increase in 2013, according to the Ministry of Investment and Planning. This has signaled increasing bad credit risk in Vietnam’s businesses across many industries in recent years.
Today, D&B’s powerful analytical tools and data coverage of 125,000 companies in Vietnam make the task of reducing bad credit risk easier, leading to improving your cash flow.
D&B’s most popular product since 1841, the Business Information Report® (BIR) provides a snapshot of the current situation of a company. You can request a BIR of any company in Vietnam and facilitate understanding of your customers’ credit standing.
A Business Information Report includes*:
- Business Summary & profile
- Financial Statements & Payment Performance
- D&B Rating
- Public Records – suits, liens and judgments
- Special Events – acquisitions, changes in ownership and bankruptcies
- Operations, facilities & scale of business
- Corporate Linkages (Affiliates/ Associates/ Subsidiary/ Parent/ Ultimate Parent)
Get D&B report today to enjoy a 10% discount valid until April 30th. For further information or register D&B Business Information Report, please contact Ms. Le Thi Phuong Nhi at [email protected] or +84-8-39117288.
* A Business Information Report will contain the information listed where available.