Join Ralf Matthaes, TNS Regional Managing Director for an annual overview of Vietnam’s economy and the latest trends and consumer habits which have been impacted during Vietnam’s “cooling-off” period.
|12:00 pm||Registration and Refreshments|
|12:30 pm||Lunch is served|
|12:40 pm||Introduction and Presentation, followed by Q&A|
|13:30 pm||Event Ends|
|Member: VND 600,000||Non-member: VND 700,000|
About the Speaker
Ralf Matthaes – Regional Managing Director, TNS
- Ralf holds a double honours degree from Wilfred Laurier University, in Waterloo, Canada. Prior to coming to Vietnam in 1994, Ralf served as a policy analyst for the Provincial Minister of Finance for Ontario, Canada.
- In 1996, Ralf established TNS Vietnam, as a part of the TNS Global Group. His responsibilities not only cover the 16 offices of TNS nation-wide, but also includes Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
- TNS is Vietnam’s leading market research company with over 400 staff and three divisions: Custom, Media, Worldpanel
- In 2006, Ralf won the TNS Global People Development Award for both Asia Pacific and Globally for his innovative “Spreading the D.I.R.T” initiative for Vietnam.
- Ralf is also an International business trainer , is a certified Market Research Trainer (British Market Research Society) and is a Board Member of Operation Smile Vietnam and CanCham.
- Ralf set up TNS Consult in 2008, and is a leading advisor for multiple sectors across Vietnam from Brand development, corporate restructuring, Construction, project feasibility and Vietnam’s macro economic and political and legal environment
- In 2011, Ralf was promoted to regional managing director for; Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Vietnam