SMART HR, in association with Watson Wyatt Worldwide, is proud to announce:
Finding Reports will be available on October 15, 2007
- Updated data from more than 120 foreign-owned companies
- Comparison reports from 11 industries and more than 20 functions
- More than 300 jobs’ packages
- Actual compensation and benefit market practices
- Analysis on labour market and HR management trends
- and More…
Seminars are scheduled on November 8, 2007 in HCMC and November 12, 2007 in Hanoi
- Vietnam macro-economic update and HR challenges
- Retaining executives in Asia
- Motivation drivers for middle managers
- Update on FIE compensation and benefit market practices
- Update on Vietnam FIE labour market and HR practice trends
- and More…
To order the Total Rewards Survey Reports, or to purchase the seminar tickets, please contact Ms. Hong Hanh at 08 823 5828, ext. 208 or click this link to send an email to Ms. Hong Hanh.
What is the Total Rewards Survey?
Twice a year, Watson Wyatt Worldwide and SMART HR collect data and produce reports on current labor market trends and remuneration information. This data is the indispensable basis to determine the Compensation and Benefits (C&B) practices and job packages of any organisation.
What can it do for my business?
To make optimal C&B management decisions, you need up-to-date market practice information. You want to be able to access quality data and analyse them in the most flexible manner to suit your specific needs. You also want a minimum administrative burden with the assurance of total confidentiality and security of your company data. Ultimately, the Total Reward Survey finding reports help you attract, retain and motivate talent to drive your business performance while keeping the cost of human capital manageable and maximizing return on investment.
Why should I attend the TRS Seminar?
Watson Wyatt’s expert and SMART HR Consultants will present the findings of the Vietnam TRS 2007 to the participating companies and to the leaders of most foreign invested organisations in Vietnam. This is the time to get answers to your most critical remuneration concerns.