Every Monday, AmCham’s Weekly Update email goes out to about 1,500 representatives of nearly 500 AmCham companies, plus over 2,500 readers in Vietnam, Asia-Pacific countries, and the USA. We welcome announcements that are of business-related interest to members and associates and offer a service to include such announcements in the Weekly Update email. AmCham companies receive three free announcements per year. Conditions are similar to those for Networking Online announcements:
• the announcement must not exceed four lines of text.
• All copy and images must be received at least three days prior to the sending/publication date.
• the announcement should link to a landing page on www.amchamvietnam.com, or your web site, with additional information and event description, registration, and RSVP instructions. An image may be included on the landing page. If the landing page on the www.amchamvietnam.com site, the graphic must be not more than 620 pixels wide and an appropriate height. Remember that too many words are difficult to read. Keep the message simple.
• the email text announcement may be combined with a graphic Networking Online on the right margin of www.amchamvietnam.com, as explained above. This graphic announcement may also be included in the Weekly Update email and must be exactly 210 pixels wide. It may be 105px, 210px, or up to 420px tall, and the price will be adjusted proportionately.
• for best results and best response, the announcement should be included in at least three Weekly Update emails, so that there is time for viewers to see, absorb, and respond to the announcement by putting the event on their schedules. Also, for an additional fee, we will produce an “Event Description” on the AmCham web site and include that in our “Events List” and on the “Upcoming Events & Meetings” right-hand sidebar of every page on www.amchamvietnam.com.
• Weekly Cost is VND 1,575,000 for Members and VND 3,150,000 for Non-Members, plus VND 1,575,000/Members and VND 3,150,000/Non-Members for including on our “Events List” and the “Upcoming Events & Meetings” sidebar on every page of www.amchamvietnam.com.
• AmCham may limit the number of announcements in each Weekly Update email.
• AmCham may determine whether the announcement is of business-related interest or not.
Announcements are “internal information activities” and “exploring opportunities in commerce and investment” as provided for by Articles 4.1 and 4.2 of the Decree No. 08/1998/ND-CP, Promulgating Regulations on the Establishment of Foreign Business Associations, 22 Jan 98.
Click this link to view and download a Booking Form for Weekly Update Email at www.amchamvietnam.com. Complete it and send it back to us by fax or email, and we’ll have your announcement sent in accordance with your booking schedule.
For more information, please send an email to us at Contact Us.
Click this link to view “back issues” of the Weekly Update emails.
Click these links fo view some examples of companies’ events that were announced in the Weekly Update emails.
Note: Sotheby’s, Hard Rock Cafe, and Dale Carnegie are here now, so this worked …