- Help improve the credit rating of Vietnam which impacts borrowing costs for infrastructure projects
- Identify opportunities and barriers to development/issues related to infrastructure financing
- Support importation of US-made products and services in alignment with USIDFC (International Development Finance Corp.)
- Support the transformation of Management of Infrastructure e.g Ports and promote US based Expertise. (LAX, SFO, ORD familization trips to see how Ports owned by those cities but managed by not for profit corporations owned by the city.
- Identify key issues impacting US business interest with respect to Open Tenders
- Support US companies to win Infrastructure contracts
- Host events to support the advancement of the above and attract new members
- Collaborate with other organizations on matters of mutual interest.
- Establish a founding group of 3, plus 5 member- companies to be part of the core group. Grow the committee to 12-15 active participants within the first year
- Conduct research to determine key infrastructure projects within a 5-10 year horizon
- Obtain research information including not limited to Master Plans in the 5 major cities in Vietnam
- Expand Committee knowledge base with the goal of achieving Deal Flow for US Commercial interests
- Develop a CSR program (e.g .promotion of seat belt saves lives – ride share, taxis& school buses)
Key Issues for the Infrastructure Committee
Please contact us if you have questions at [email protected]
AmCham Supplier Days - Signature Events