View and download presentation
The lost decade in US real estate? Where are the opportunities? How can you participate, passively and remotely? Many of you will have formed your own views on the US real estate, yet may not be aware of the fundamental market drivers.
To gain insights and discover all about them, please come and meet TIM HAYWOOD – Regional VP at world-renowned real estate company Walton International Group Ltd – and hear about his insider’s knowledge and tips, to enable you to seize the best opportunities ahead.
- Thorough understanding of the growth fundamentals in the US.
- Comprehensive overview of the research methodology to identify the best assets.
- Key due diligence musts driving real estate investment success.
- Access to a portfolio of prime real estate investment lots in the US.
- Investors seeking to learn about unique US real estate solutions.
- US citizens seeking compliant US investment opportunities, secured by Title Deed.
|06:00pm – 06:30pm||Registration, Welcome drinks & Canapes|
|06:30pm – 07:15pm||Presentation by TIM HAYWOOD|
|07:15pm – 07:30pm||Q&A|
|07:30pm – 08:00pm||Networking|
Free admission for AmCham Members | Non-members: VND 150,000
Reservations/cancellations must be received by 24 hours before the event, and must be made on-line or by email. We are unable to accept reservations/cancellations by telephone.
General Manager and Regional Vice President
Walton International Group Limited.
Tim has over 20 years in Financial Services and Real Estate, including the last 13 years with Walton. He manages a portfolio of over 1,000 clients and business partners valued in excess of USD60M. Tim recently relocated to Dubai to manage Walton’s UAE office, while still covering Vietnam, Hong Kong & China markets.
Tim brings his in-depth knowledge of the business and the latest US real estate solutions to share an educational evening with esteemed guests.