Regular monthly meeting of the committee to review upcoming events, discuss and prepare positions on key issues, laws and regulations relating to trade and investment between Vietnam and the United States.
AmCham Legal and VBF Liaison Committee Meeting, Ho Chi Minh City Chapter
Time: 13 August 2019
Location: Baker & McKenzie Office, 12F Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, Dist.1
- Legal Committee Administrative
- Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of every month, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Next meeting: September 10 – same time and same location.
- Venue: Baker McKenzie HCMC Office (12th Floor, Saigon Tower,29 Le Duan Blvd, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City) and Baker McKenzie Hanoi Office (Unit 1001, 10th floor, Indochina Plaza Hanoi,241 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi)
- Introduction of Meeting Attendees
- Events Updates and Legislation
- Updated Draft of New Law on Securities
- Updates to Draft Amendment Law to Investment Law and Enterprise Law
- New Circular 06 of SBV on Forex Control and Foreign Direct Investment Capital Accounts in Vietnam
- Updated draft Public – Private Partnership (PPP) Investment Law
- Updates to Solar Power FiT 2 Program Draft Decision of Prime Minister
- Rooftop Solar – Recent New Guidelines
- Updates to Master Planning Law’s implementing regulations
- Proposed plans for draft New Law on Insurance Business
- Proposals for AmCham events
- Other Updates and On-going Works of the Committee
Questions or suggestions for future agenda items? Please contact:
HCMC: Ursula Szotyory-Grove ([email protected])
Hanoi: Thanh Hai Nguyen ([email protected])
About Legal & VBF Liaison Committee: https://www.amchamvietnam.com/legal-vbf-liaison-committee/