|Board Liaison/Chair||Jonathan L. Moreno, Medovations Vietnam|
|Co-Chair||Milton Hagler, BriskHeat Vietnam|
|Vice Chair||Tam Nguyen, Intel Products Vietnam|
|Vice Chair||Ulrik Soll, Sherwin-Williams|
|Secretary||Garth Vandeslunt, Fluid Power and Controls Co., Ltd.|
|Supplier Day Lead||Trang Nguyen, Long Hau Corporation|
|Customs Working Group Lead||Nestor Sherbey, CTRMS Ltd.|
|Special events & Factory Benmarking Lead||TBD|
To increase the value of AmCham membership for its manufacturing sector members, including the supporting supply chain, by providing networking opportunities and collaborative solutions which could not be achieved as effectively by individual member companies.
• Grow the AmCham membership base of manufacturing companies
• Strengthen the local supply chain
• Encourage and support the movement of Viet Nam customs towards more modern and transparent processes
1. Create a vibrant committee of 20~25 active members that participate regularly (monthly) in committee meetings/events and at least an additional 100 (“passive”) members that participate several times throughout the year. This committee would serve to address issues identified by the manufacturing community.
2. Create a network of local vendors that are able and qualified to support manufacturing companis. Obtain information to make the customs process more efficient, transparent, and convenient for manufacturing companies.
3. Obtain information to make the customs process more efficient, transparent, and convenient for manufacturing companies.
Questions? … Contact Us
Please contact us if you have questions and/or you would like to join our meetings.
Key Issues for the Manufacturing Committee
|Customs and Trade Facilitation|
|WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (Bali)|
|World Bank Trade Facilitation Support Program|
|Vietnam Trade Facilitation Alliance|
|eCustoms (Intel model)|
| Developing a Robust Supplier Base
|Trade and Investment Agreements|
|Trans-Pacific Partnership FTA|
|Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)|
|ASEAN Economic Blueprint 2015|
|Human Capital, Industrial Relations|
|Compensation Surveys , Minimum Wage 2015|
|Work Force Development / Training|
Posted: Apr 3, 2013; Updated: May 3, 2015