Join us at our next committee meeting where we will discuss programming for the rest of the year and planning efforts for 2020. (Agenda below) We plan to create subcommittees for several initiatives so please attend to get actively involved in the direction of this committee.
Our new Executive Director Mary Tarnowka will welcome our group and spend a few minutes discussing her new role and her outlook for the Women in Leadership initiatives. Hope to see you there!
- Welcome by Mary Tarnowka, Executive Director of AmCham Vietnam HCMC
- Upcoming AmCham Events
- Review of WIL 2019 Q4 events and initiatives
- October-Vietnam Women’s Day-October 20, 2019
- Speakers/events planned for November & December
- Planning for 2020
- Speakers & Topics Suggestions
- Strategic Collaborations with organizations/associations
- Event suggestions for International Women’s Day March 2020
- Walk-Run Event
- Development of Seminar Series for young female professionals: Feb-June 2020
- Creation of Subcommittees for 2020
- New Business
Coffee and Meeting (no breakfast) – VND150,000
Coffee and Meeting and Breakfast – VND250,000
Note: Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and SPACE IS LIMITED!
Return to AmCham Women in Leadership Committee Page
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!