Date(s) - Apr 11, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- AmCham Event
- Committee Event for All AmCham Members
- Committee Meeting
- Committees / Working Groups
AmCham Education Committee meeting is rescheduled to 11:30-1:00 on Thursday 11 April at ASU’s conference room.
Since this meeting will be over the lunch hour, it will be a “brown bag” event. Those who attend are encouraged to bring a banh mi or other easy-to-travel lunch.
1) Suggestions on format for the Education conference planned for the Fall
2) Suggestions for a Skills-Gap Survey to be conducted seeking key points for starting discussions between universities and employers. HR Committee members are specifically encouraged to join us and contribute ideas.
3) Suggestions for other initiatives not yet covered by current subcommittees. There have been several voices noting missed opportunities for action and advocacy.
Please contact Bob Connolly at [email protected] to add specific ideas to the agenda.
About AmCham Education and Training Committee: