The Energy Committee would like to invite you to attend the Energy Committee Meeting as follows:
1. Welcome and introduction
2. Preparation for VBF and Meeting wit MoIT in May:
- Report on a new Research Project The Cost, Time and Development Benefits of a group of built Clean Energy Projects. What is the cheapest, fastest and most efficient way to build and finance clean energy in Vietnam?
- Solar PPA – a renewed effort to make it bankable on 1st July, 2019
- Retail Energy Price Transparency – any progress and next action?
- Wider Stakeholder Engagement – new rational voices National Assembly, Communist Party CEC, MoF?
3. Energy Security in 2019. Is power supply reliable in dry season 2019 and 2020?
4. Other discussion – update on Hanoi energy group activities
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!