Logistics and Supply Chain Committee January Meeting (For AmCham’s Members)
Date(s) - 24/01/2019
9:00 am - 10:30 am
KPMG Office, Floor 10, Sun Wah Tower
Regular monthly meeting of the Logistics and Supply Chain Committee for networking, information-sharing, and planning advocacy efforts to improve the business environment and promote trade and investment between Vietnam and the U.S.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Committee – 2019 topics: Please expect an email from us to invite you to join a survey for 2019 topics
- VLA White Book Introdcution: VLA will also provide each participant a hard copy of VLA White Book at the meeting.
- Transportation issue– Decision 23/2018/QĐ-UBND: To review the Decision 23 in advance, please down load from the website: https://bit.ly/2TStPUk
- Recap of the USAID meeting
- Committee Event:Possible discussion about another event in the Spring, maybe an April timeframe
About AmCham Logistics and Supply Chain Committee: